A Call for Presentations Submission Process
The National Capital Gift Planning Council (NCGPC), seeks creative presentations for its 26th Planned Giving Days annual conference. The audience includes 200-250 professional fundraisers, primarily gift planners, as well as a smaller number of allied professionals such as estate attorneys, financial planners, and wealth managers with a charitable focus. Among fundraisers, years of experience varies widely, as does the size of the organization the fundraiser represents. Additionally, all of the nonprofit sectors will be represented: Arts, Health, Social Services, Religious, Poverty Relief, Education, Environment, Emergency Relief, etc. NCGPC proudly offers high-quality educational programming on a range of topics and networking opportunities for professional success.
Following is the schedule for the call for presentations:
- November 27, 2017, deadline for submissions;
- January 5, 2018, submitters notified whether they have been selected;
- January 31, 2018, conference schedule announced.
The conference will be comprised of the following four concurrent educational tracks:
- Fundamentals–Introduction of planned giving fundamentals for professionals with 0-2 years of experience
- Donor Relations–Best practices in planned giving prospect identification, cultivation, solicitation and stewardship
- Communications and Marketing–From tried and true to cutting edge, ideas that work for every size organization
- Advanced–Challenging the status quo with fresh ideas and technical concepts for seasoned professionals with 5-10 (or more) years of experience