- This event has passed.
May 27, 2016 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Our roundtable discussions have become one of the most valued components of Planned Giving Days. This morning session is divided in half so that you can participate in two different roundtables sessions (each 45 minutes long) during the 90 minutes.
The roundtables, led by a facilitator, are designed for small group discussion where colleagues can meet and share experiences.
Roundtable Discussions for 2016
- Donor Intent: How Dead is the Dead Hand?
Doug White, Columbia University
- The Philanthropic Experience: Applying This to Your Donor Base
Jay Steenhuysen, Steenhuysen Associates
- New Ideas and Strategies
Phyllis Freedman, SmartGiving
- CGAs for Smaller Nonprofits and Related Insights
Jeff Lydenberg, PG Calc, Inc.
- The Role of Planned Giving in an Endowment Campaign
John B. Kendrick & Jane Kolson, The George Washington University
- Threading the Needle between Discussing Death and Securing Bequests
John McKee, University of Maryland
- Building Your Legacy Society
Charlotte Meyer, Ocean Conservancy
- Segmenting Your Donor Pool and Uncovering Giving Potential
Dana Kaufman, Smithsonian Institution
- Effective Paths to Demonstrate Your Value as a Planned Giving Officer
Sara Eigenberg, United State Holocaust Memorial Museum
- Board, Staff, and Volunteer Training: Create Videos to Create Impact
Ed John, J and J Resource Development, LLC
- Real Estate Donation Options: Retained Life Estates and More
Chase V. Magnuson, The George Washington University
- Building Effective Pipelines with Women’s Leadership Groups
Tamara O’Neil, American Red Cross
- IRA Rollover Strategies for Securing Larger Gifts
Pedro J. Rivera, USA for UNHCR, The UN Refugee Agency
- Datamining – Going Beyond Your Donor Database
Kay Malone, World Wildlife Fund
- Proactive Estate Administration
Barbara Spitzer, BrightFocus Foundation
- Prioritizing Planned Giving When Cash is King
Tanya Sweeney, Friendship Place
- Email Marketing Success for Planned Gifts
Catherine Spear, Crescendo Interactive, Inc.
- Effective Techniques for Bequest Fundraising
Kathryn L. Ward, KLWard Consulting, AICR Consultant
Roundtable Coordinator Evelyn Morgner
United Way Worldwide