Mark your calendars today for the National Capital Gift Planning Council’s 2024 Planned Giving Day Conference on June 6, 2024, at American University Washington College of Law.
Whether you are brand new to the profession or a seasoned pro, you won’t want to miss it.
- Join us to hear Tycely Williams, CFRE, our conference keynote speaker.
- Participate in nine breakout sessions across three learning tracks (Donor Engagement, Behind the Scenes and Getting Technical) to learn from industry leaders, gift planners and sponsors.
- Donor Engagement – Planned giving is all about the relationship. This track focuses on building relationships with your donors and prospects through marketing, personalized engagement, and stewardship.
- Behind the Scenes – A strong planned giving program is built on the behind-the-scenes systems and operations highlighted in this track, like estate administration, recruitment and retention of planned giving staff, and other best practices.
- Getting Technical – Technicalities like taxes, laws, and gift structures can maximize a donor’s giving potential. Learn about or refresh yourself on the technical details in this track.
- Celebrate the 2024 Distinguished Service Award honoree to honor excellence in planned giving.
- Scholarships are also available.
- Visit with sponsors and exhibitors who support the work of NCGPC.
Register for 2024 Planned Giving Day now! Early bird discounts are available until April 30th, so reserve your seat now!
Please Note: Sponsors, Speakers, Scholarship Recipients, and PG Day 2024 Track Deans, please do not register through this link. You will receive a special registration link with your unique registration codes.
Cancellation, Refund and Transfer Policies
Cancellations and Refund
All conference registration cancellations must be made in writing to email@example.com by May 10, 2024. A full refund, minus a $50 administrative fee, will be given for cancellations received no later than May 10, 2024. No refunds will be granted for requests after May 10, 2024.
If you registered and can no longer attend but would like to transfer your registration to a colleague, there is a $50 transfer fee plus any registration difference based on membership status. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information of the person who will be taking your place, as well as your full name and email address:
- Original Registrant’s Name
- Original Registrant’s Email Address
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- Name on Badge
- Preferred Pronouns (optional)
Onsite transfers must be accompanied by proof of the original confirmation letter. The individual submitting the transfer request is responsible for all financial obligations (any outstanding balances) associated with that substitution. Badge sharing, splitting, and reprints are strictly prohibited.
Attendee Release of Liability
In attending Planned Giving Day, you expressly assume, and release NCGPC, its parent organization CGP, and the American University Washington College of Law in Washington, DC, from all risks, claims, damages, losses, costs and expenses, whether or not reasonably foreseen, associated with, resulting from or arising in connection with your participation or presence at the conference, including, without limitation, all risks of harm, damage, illness (including viruses or illness from any communicable disease) or injury (including death) to or related to your person or property.
Emergency Cancellation Policies
Planned Giving Day 2024 may be cancelled should the federal government and/or the District of Columbia government be shut down because of weather, emergencies or other activity on that same day, June 6, 2024. Absent such a shutdown, the NCGPC Board of Directors will determine whether to cancel the event where there is any concern because of any emergencies.
Volunteer at Planned Giving Day
A great way to get involved is to volunteer on the NCGPC committee which is hard at work setting the program for the 2024 event. Volunteer today to get involved.