Our two-day event offers a variety of learning and networking opportunities. When you join us at PG Days, you can attend:
- Our exciting keynote presentation from an expert in planned giving;
- Twenty breakout sessions to choose from, divided among four topics; and
- Interactive and fun roundtable discussions.
2019 Schedule coming soon!
Are You a First-Timer?
When planning to attend the conference, here are key items to remember:
- Breakfast is served–both days–from 7:30 to 8:30 a.m.
- There’s a seated luncheon on Thursday that is included in your registration fee. We’ll announce the Distinguished Service Award Winner during this session.
- On Thursday, stay for the reception at the top of the Marriott. Enjoy spectacular views of the monuments and the DC area while meeting your colleagues from the planned giving community. You’ll receive one free drink ticket (cash bar available) served with hors’doeuvres.
For More Information
Learn more about each of our sessions by clicking on the links below: